Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Prayers Needed

AThe following E Mails  were recenlt sent to Laticia's Prayer Group.    Phil


E- Mail of July 4, 2011


Hi  All,

Just a note to wish you all a very Happy and Safe Fourth of July, 

 I'm  a bit late in saying this for I was  a bit on the excited side of going to the Beach and wondering  if I was also going to have a Party tomorrow, to celebrate my second birthday .  
Just  think I'm going to be 2 tomorrow and I owe a great deal of my good fortune to you, for all the prayers you said on my behalf and all those like me.

If I can reach 2, by golly I'm looking forward to being 3, with the help of your prayers.

It was a bit chilly at the beach, so I decided to give up being an Olympic swimmer, and now I'm "Joe Cool" sitting at poolside with my new shades.   A girl can change her mind can't she?? 

Love you all, and I keep you in my prayers too.


Laticia   










E Mail of June 21, 2011

Hi  All,

Some Good News and not so good news..

On the 16th we learned that Laticia was an Olympic swimmer  for the family surprised her with her very own baby pool to assist with her  daily exercises.  They also found out that she is particular.  Let the pool water be on the cool side and she will squirm out of the pool like someone set  fire to her diaper.  We're happy to see that in her own little way she can express herself, and will show you immediately how she feels. 

Marc is the only family member that has not heard her giggle. She must be holding out on him.  No new sounds to report.

On the sad side, the little one has had a couple bad weeks, with increased seizure activity. Some  to the point  where she had to be injected which sedated  her. When this happens her activity level decreases. The family is  working with neurology to get her back to the level where she was extremely active.

The last 2 days have been better where she is holding her head up and smiling like crazy. The family  continues with working with her daily, hoping and praying that she get stronger.

On July 5th, Laticia will be 2 and the family  is planning for a family vacation to
Myrtle Beach to celebrate their little angel.  Sue commented that  she is such a blessing and  they thank the good Lord for everyday they  have with her. Sue asks all of us to keep the prayers coming, for Laticia is not out of the woods but we are hopeful she will show them all what she is made of.

A closing thought; God always gives His Best to those who leave the choice with Him.

Let's remember to pray for one another too.

Phil















e-

No comments:

Post a Comment